DhamalMasti Group, known as DMG is a group of friends of Indian origin. We organize various cultural and sporting events throughout the year in an effort to bring together like-minded expatriates who have made Toronto and surrounding cities like Brampton, Mississauga, Oakville, Toronto their home away from home.
As the name suggests, our primary focus in everything we do is to have fun. Fun that is pure and can be enjoyed with family and friends alike. Families that have all mixes of age ranges, right from kids to adults and even seniors. It is our strong belief that you may take Indians out of India but can never take India out of Indians. We strive to create events that bridge the gap between nostalgia for expats and discovery for young ones who have no other way to know the culture of India other than to be exposed to it through our celebrations.
It is important to note – we are not a membership organization and we have never marketed ourselves as one. We are a very informal group and our events are open to anyone and everyone who wants to have a good time among friends and family.
Remember, you are among friends at DhamalMasti Group!
Events hosted each year by DMG:
- Gala Diwali Celebration with Dinner, Dance & Entertainment
(since 15 years – # of guests in 2009 – 500+)
- Summer Picnic at beautiful parks around GTA
(since 10 years – # of guests in 2009 – 200+)
- Navratri – Dandia Dhamal
(since 8 years – # of guests – 6,000+)
- Tennis Ball Cricket Tournaments
(Winners of Season 1, runners-up Seasons 2 and 3)
Demographics of our Guests
- Languages spoken: Gujarati (primary), Hindi, Punjabi and Marathi.
- Age groups: 86% – Adults, 5% – Teenagers, 5% – Kids, 4% – Seniors
- Residence: 75% – Mississauga, 20% – Brampton, 3% – Oakville, 1% GTA
- Home Towns: 93% – Gujarat, 5% – Maharashtra, 2% – ROI
Please contact us if you are interested to have fun or support fun.